In order to use the Service, you are required to establish a user account (an 'Account')
the Service. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code,
password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures giving
access to your Account, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must
disclose it to any third party. User accounts are strictly personal and individual: it is
allowed to share a user account with other individuals. We have the right to disable
user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at
time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these
2. If you subscribe to the Service on behalf of a business, you represent to ChannelDock that you have the authority to bind that business and that your acceptance of this Agreement will be treated as acceptance by that business. You further agree that ChannelDock may use the name and logo of that business on ChannelDock's™ website and other promotional material as a customer of the Service.
4. As long as you comply with this Agreement, ChannelDock grants you a limited, revocable, non- exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable right to access and use the Service as it is intended to be used and in accordance with this Agreement and applicable law. ChannelDock grants you no other rights, implied or otherwise.
5. You may not use the Service to disseminate any unlawful or other objectionable material, or to harm others or the Service itself. For example, you must not:
By using the Service, you grant ChannelDock a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive,
royalty free license to use all material (including without limitation text, images and other
visual material, hereafter referred to as the 'User Content') you upload or post to the
Service. The content as given will not be shared with Third Parties except for the Parties
chosen by you. You hereby acknowledge that all content as posted to the Service is
already publicly available.
7. You may not upload or post to the Service or otherwise use in any way in connection with your use of the Service User Content which includes any text, images or other material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any material is not protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from your violation of this prohibition. All trademarks and/or service marks displayed on the Service are the exclusive property of their respective owners, and may not be used without the owner's permission.
8. ChannelDock does not claim ownership of the User Content. Although ChannelDock reserves the right to edit or remove any User Content you upload or post to the Service, we do not control or verify the User Content that you upload or post to the Service, nor do we undertake to monitor the User Content uploaded or posted to the Service.
9. You control who may access your User Content. When you give others access to your User Content on the Service, you grant them free, nonexclusive permission to use, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, and communicate to the public such User Content solely in connection with the Service. If the User Content includes a photograph or other digital image, you also expressly waive any and all rights of privacy and publicity with respect to the image. If you do not want others to have those rights, do not use the Service to share your User Content.
10. ChannelDock may need, and you hereby grant to ChannelDock the right, to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, publish and display any User Content posted on the Service. These rights apply solely to the extent necessary for the operation of the Service.
12. You are responsible for backing up the User Content that you store on the Service. We may permanently delete your User Content from the Service if your access to the Service is suspended or canceled. We do not have any obligation to return User Content to you after your access to the Service has been suspended or canceled. If User Content is stored with an expiration date, we may also delete the User Content as of that date. User Content that is deleted may be irretrievable.
13. You agree that ChannelDock is not responsible for any Product or Professional Service that is shown within the Service and originates from a source other than ChannelDock. All matters concerning the Products or Professional Services offered by Third Parties, including, but not limited to, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and the Third Parties. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any Products or Professional Services by Third Parties. You will not consider us (and we will not be construed as) a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transactions.
All functionalities and features of the Service are paid functionalities (hereafter
collectively referred to as 'Functionalities'). You agree to pay the charge associated with
use of Functionalities within 30 days. We may suspend or cancel your access to the
Service if we do not receive such charge on time. Suspension or cancellation of your
access to the Service for nonpayment could result in a loss of access to and use of your
Account, as well as loss of your User Content stored on the Service.
15. To pay the charges for Functionalities delivered through the Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for such Functionalites. You can access and change your billing account information and payment method by contacting ChannelDock. You agree to keep your billing account information current at all times.
16. By providing ChannelDock with a payment method, you
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. All personal data that we
you confirm that when using the Service, you consent to your personal data being
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
CHANNELDOCK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICE
BE ERROR FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, OR
AVAILABLE AT ALL, OR THAT TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO / FROM THE SERVICE WILL
OCCUR AT ANY MINIMUM SPEED OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT
AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CHANNELDOCK
NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ANY CONTENT ASSOCIATED WITH OR USED IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE IS FACTUAL OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE USE OF
MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. CHANNELDOCK
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS ON IN THE SERVICE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING
ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-
INFRINGEMENT. CHANNELDOCK MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY,
RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE
SERVICE OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SERVICE. EXCEPT AS
OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, CHANNELDOCK DOES NOT MAKE ANY
REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR
OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby indemnify ChannelDock and undertake to keep ChannelDock indemnified
against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation
legal expenses and any amounts paid by ChannelDock to a third party in settlement of a
claim or dispute on the advice of ChannelDock legal advisors) incurred or suffered by
Third Party Links
32. You may terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without cause. Information and direction on how to terminate your access to the Service will be provided on request by ChannelDock. Upon any termination of your access to the Service: (i) your Account may be canceled and closed or suspended and your user identification code and password shall be deactivated; (ii) all User Content uploaded by you shall be removed from the Service;
33. Cancelation of your Account shall not relieve you of any payment obligations that may have arisen prior to such termination, or any other obligations pursuant to any other agreement that has not been specifically terminated. Miscellaneous
36. Your use of the Service does not give you any authority to act as an agent, legal representative or employee of ChannelDock or of any third party with whom ChannelDock has a relationship, and you agree not to represent that you are otherwise.