3. While using our Service, we may gather or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify and invoice you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, bank account number, and other information ("Personal Information").
4. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
5. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
6. Finally, we collect Personal Information where we act as a data processor. We process Personal Information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. Where a customer subscribes to our Service for their online store, system or platform, they are able to retrieve Personal Information from consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or Platforms as, but not limited to, Amazon and eBay. When an order has been placed at such a Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Information) to collectively send it to the system or platform of our customers. Information use
7. The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
9. We employ third party companies and individuals (Third Parties) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
10. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. By creating an account you also grant ChannelDock the permission to call you.
11. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, ChannelDock in its sole discretion undertakes certain security measures
aimed at protecting against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. It is your responsibility to saveguard your password and login details. If you know or suspect that your password is known to
others, please contact us so we can take immediate measures. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your Personal Information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For more information about the measures taken, please review our Security policy.
13. Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than
information represents your agreement to that transfer. Non-personal information that is used by our Service can be stored in various locations including, without limitations, other EU countries, the United States of America or Asia.
14. The Service may contain links to or allow you to interact with and make use of other independent third-party websites, products or services (Third-Party Services'). Access to Third-Party Services is provided solely as a convenience.
Third-Party Services are not under ChannelDockâ€™s control and ChannelDock does not necessarily endorse the content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such Third-Party Services. Your use of any Third-Party
judgment regarding your use of and interaction with any Third-Party Services. You acknowledge and agree that ChannelDock is not responsible for the availability of any Third-Party Services and that ChannelDock shall not be responsible or
liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with you use of or interaction with any Third-Party Services.
15. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children or Child"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us
with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us
at the details above, and we will delete your personal information on request. Backups of the data will be destroyed after 30 days. We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under
applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.